Gaming Hello people of the world!

Minecraft or Pokemon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SushiDoes

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
Hello everybody who is reading this.

I'm a guy in my teenager-hood, who is making gaming videos (mostly minecraft, and i'm starting to do some pokemon gaming videos too).

I just love making videos it's like a hobby to me. I have been watching minecraft yuotubers for at least 5 years now and I always wished I could be like them one day! About 9 months ago I told myself to try and make a minecraft youtube cahnnel. I thought that it would be easy and fun. But after a long time I realized that it's not as easy as I thought. So today I wanted to tell the world about my channel I'm just starting off, I have about 15 videos. I make a video every week or so ( I really need to get better at that part of starting a youtube channel) but either way I'm very small with 50 some what subscribers.

My channel is at this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7tbZxJEnmDqtbPunxbfcg

So, if anyone wants to help me or give me some tips, I'll be open to do that. I need help in designing, youtuber knowledge.

I really thank you all that you've gotten this far in. I really love all of you!:)

FredRs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
miami, ok
www.youtube.com
YouTube
fred0044
hello my friend i noticed your doing the ole minecraft videos. well same here and that being said you got a sub from me =D good job on the vids your doing a really good job man keep it up and you will have a well known channel rather quick =D

Nicholas Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
NertiaYT
Hi and welcome to the Freedom Family! :) Keep making videos of stuff that you love and you'll do great I'm sure! Best of luck with your channel friend and I hope you enjoy your time with Freedom ^-^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

I'm a guy in my teenager-hood, who is making gaming videos (mostly minecraft, and i'm starting to do some pokemon gaming videos too).

I just love making videos it's like a hobby to me. I have been watching minecraft yuotubers for at least 5 years now and I always wished I could be like them one day! About 9 months ago I told myself to try and make a minecraft youtube cahnnel. I thought that it would be easy and fun. But after a long time I realized that it's not as easy as I thought. So today I wanted to tell the world about my channel I'm just starting off, I have about 15 videos. I make a video every week or so ( I really need to get better at that part of starting a youtube channel) but either way I'm very small with 50 some what subscribers.

My channel is at this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7tbZxJEnmDqtbPunxbfcg

So, if anyone wants to help me or give me some tips, I'll be open to do that. I need help in designing, youtuber knowledge.

I really thank you all that you've gotten this far in. I really love all of you!:)
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Since there are many Minecraft channels it can be difficult to get noticed but if you stay consistent, make use of collabs and try to maintain a upload schedule preferred of 3 times a week you can definitly get there :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Making videos is a great hobby ^^ I like that everyone tends to start off with Minecraft at first. Staying consistent with uploading once a week seems like an ideal plan.