MorenoNet

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Southampton
YouTube
Hello my name is Franco (36 year old) and my son's name is Diego (9 year old). We have recently started our YouTube channel Moreno Net. Here we play challenges and hoping to start doing video games very soon. I have to say, I was not aware of all the hard work every-single You-Tuber have to put into in order to create a good quality video " my respects to you all".

I will write the link of our page in case you want to check it out, and hopefully you will like to collaborate or even give us some tips. Also, I have Diego asking me to live stream a video game (xbox 360) but I do not have a clue of how to do this. I told him that maybe we could make some friends who want to do the same, let me know if you are interested and how we could get around doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI0N0es5U-cxjeWusrIstNQ

Hope that we can work together in the future.

Franco & Diego

MorenoNet

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Southampton
YouTube
Hello Prology, Thank you for your welcome. As you probably know we have just started and we only have 10 subs. Do you have any tips to help us grow? As I mentioned in my intro, my son wants to do a live stream event on call of duty xbox360. do you know how to set everything up and maybe join us if you wish.

MorenoNet

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Southampton
YouTube
Hi all. Thank you for your post. I hope that we can work together and help each other to grow our channels but most important, enjoying every step of the way. I will like to collab in any way possible.

Reactions: Pranoy Guha

Sirlarge

Feb 5, 2016
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, and I personally think it is awesome that you do videos with your son. If you want to do a good traditional face cam setup for some let's plays down the line, try OBS (open broadcast software). It lets you record pretty much every game flawlessly.