VLOG Help me reviewing my channel please :)

Meelosan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
belgium
YouTube
Meelosan
Hi there :)

A long time Ago I told some of you guys I would go on the road with my camera and start to record my passion for cosplay and conventions. Now almost 1 year later I want to show you guys how my channel is right now :)

The playlist/videos I want to show you guys are from August when I travelled to another country for this one hell of an amazing convention.

I would looooveee your opinions what could be better ect and ofcourse secretly hope you guys would subscribe to my channel :)

letme know ^^hugs to y'all

D

Deleted member 137653

Hi there :)

A long time Ago I told some of you guys I would go on the road with my camera and start to record my passion for cosplay and conventions. Now almost 1 year later I want to show you guys how my channel is right now :)

The playlist/videos I want to show you guys are from August when I travelled to another country for this one hell of an amazing convention.

I would looooveee your opinions what could be better ect and ofcourse secretly hope you guys would subscribe to my channel :)

letme know ^^hugs to y'all

Wow! The editing is awesome! However, I would recommend using some of the Freedom! provide music. It sounds really good. Keep it up! :)