Service Help you get more subs ,get noticed and Art!

Gamenatic

Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2016
YouTube
Gamenatic
Hey How you doing guys Gamenatic here and today i just want to introduce you to the program i am doing !its a personal assistant thing where i help you get more subscribers(WITHOUT SUB4SUB) ,views, Give you professional advice (doing youtube for 4 years) help you make daily thumbnails,promote your channel ,and make all your logos and banners for you we have been doing this for quite a time and its amazing the huge response from ppl!! we have a lot of ppl doing it so places are limited first come first serve!
we have three plans and they are monthly:
Basic: 5$ (logo's, banner's thumbnails , advice)
advanced: 10$(great art , promotion , advice)
pro:15$(pro art, pro promotion, pro advice)
please contact me for more info or questions i also got proof this isnt scam guys so tell me your skype so can add you and thank you for tuning In Have a great day!
i have restarted fresh from my last channel with over 5000+ :)
ask below to see what each plan includes!

proof for the sceptics !! you can eve talk to them if you want!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Might be best to explain in some more detail what is included in the 'plans' otherwise you might get a lot of questions about that - also for the sceptics out there it might also be good to show some proof of what you are saying - and lastly I noticed a typo - you said '4 tears' and i'm guessing that should have been '4 years')