How To HELPING SMALL CHANNELS

DestSicate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
HELLO GUYS AND WELCOME TO GROW YOUR CHANNEL, THIS IS A FACEBOOK PAGE THAT IS ALL ABOUT GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED, FROM PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT STARTING UP A CHANNEL TO PEOPLE JUST GETTING STARTED TRYING TO GET THOSE VIEWS AND SUBS UP WITH HELPFUL TIPS ON THINGS LIKE HOW TO MAKE EYE CATCHING THUMBNAILS AND BANNERS TO INTRO’S FOR YOUR VIDEOS. I WILL BE POSTING VIDEOS REGUALRLY TO TRY TO ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, OR JUST A WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR CHANNEL.
YOU WON'T JUST BE GETTING TIPS AND TRICKS FROM ME YOU WILL BE GETTING TIPS FROM EVERYONE WHO JOINS THE GROUP.

THERE ARE NO RULES, ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU DO NOT SPAM THIS PAGE OR ASK FOR SUB4SUB AND RESPECT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AS THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE YOUTUBE COMMUNITY.

THIS IS A PLACE FOR US TO ALL HELP EACH OTHER.

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE GROUP PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/groups/901685439950681
AND HERES A LINK TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChpJFL4E3-vPMn6yOCk_YSw

Reactions: pendragongames

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

I like the idea of the facebook page bro (y) (Y) I will check it out :D

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, DestSicate.
This is really nice of you.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Buddy, Welcome to Freedom Forums, Read The Rules And Enjoy Your Stay, BTW I am Subbed Your Channel, See My Channel ANd Sub If You Like It. { link Is In My Signtaure} Thanks For The Group .:)