ZhoustFrags

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, my name is Kamaldeep but many call me ZhoustFrags as it is my youtube channel and In Game Name for most games! My parents are from India and so are my siblings, however, I was born in The United States! I am 17 years old and my birthday is on June 25th so in case you guys wanna surprise me, you know when! <3 ...Anyways, I joined freedom because I knew it had great potential for many growing channels, not just mine. I am just here to support you guys and hope you can get the best out of freedom! I learned about the forums not long ago and decided to join seeing all the people who needed help and had so much great content to share with each other! I go out there and try to watch as many videos as I can from you guys and gals and I might not comment on everyone but I am always lurking! My major hobby is to help others and to just chill online with my freedom Family xD ... As corny as it might sound, it is true. My favorite food is love, it helps me go everyday without feeling down from my everyday challenges and I try to serve all of you with some love so that you may go on with your day knowing how amazing you are and that you all matter! (corny again.. IKR). I started this channel I currently run last month but Overall, I have been making content for 6 years across many channels! My dream is to help freedom and all my friends here grow so that we all can make the most out of the amazing content we all make, excluding myself. I run a gaming channel in which I might promote giveaways or tutorials to help you guys out with your content! I try to upload as often as I want, or whenever requested to make one. Which is pretty much frequently...Anyways, I'm here to help you all so ask away if you need something,I'll try to come on the forums more often <3