Gaming Hey ^_^ We are DASillyGroup

May 7, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
Hey ^_^ We are DASillyGroup ^_^ As name is saying it it a group of people. We started as 4 and now its just two of us :) We started with computer games in 2014, but in the end of April 2016 we started just as a joke mobile game Tips based on your comments and we started to grow.

We try our best with different games and sometimes it just works :D

Untitled-1.jpg
We are opened to any suggestions :)

Reactions: Nuke

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hope it works
i did that 30 min ago but it didnt work for me... idk why
user/bestdasillygroup
bestdasillygroup (dont work...)[/QUOTE]

hmm its still not , that is very weird , Have you tried the link I have and gone through steps 1 by 1 to make sure and read careful , if it doesn't work I'm not sure tbh

May 7, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
i did that 30 min ago but it didnt work for me... idk why
user/bestdasillygroup
bestdasillygroup (dont work...)

hmm its still not , that is very weird , Have you tried the link I have and gone through steps 1 by 1 to make sure and read careful , if it doesn't work I'm not sure tbh[/QUOTE]
Yes i did try, and i looked through that link many times and still there is no answer from me why it isnt working

0bito97

Rising User
May 8, 2016
YouTube
hmm its still not , that is very weird , Have you tried the link I have and gone through steps 1 by 1 to make sure and read careful , if it doesn't work I'm not sure tbh
Yes i did try, and i looked through that link many times and still there is no answer from me why it isnt working[/QUOTE]

hello I would like to help
u can find ur chanel id here https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced
then just post it in the right place it worked for me

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey ^_^ We are DASillyGroup ^_^ As name is saying it it a group of people. We started as 4 and now its just two of us :) We started with computer games in 2014, but in the end of April 2016 we started just as a joke mobile game Tips based on your comments and we started to grow.

View attachment 15260
Welcome to our community :)

May 7, 2016
Latvia
YouTube

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

View attachment 15260

Welcome to the family, How you find about Freedom! ?

May 7, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
Welcome to the family, How you find about Freedom! ?
So i was scrolling down my mail... checking for few things and i saw an invitation from freedom :) so i talked to my friend and we decided join :) Few years ago i did a research for my university project on YouTube partnership and i didn't include Freedom, well now i know that freedom will be in my next research if i am going to make an other one :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
So i was scrolling down my mail... checking for few things and i saw an invitation from freedom :) so i talked to my friend and we decided join :) Few years ago i did a research for my university project on YouTube partnership and i didn't include Freedom, well now i know that freedom will be in my next research if i am going to make an other one :D

I grad you with us and if you have any question feel free to ask.

Reactions: Nuke