Gaming Hey all, New YouTuber here!

Aug 11, 2017
United Kingdon
YouTube
Hey guys,

My name is Dan aand I run a gaming/tech channel called FuturePerfectGaming, I mainly do livestreaming and love the little community I am starting to grow and cultivate. We have just recently hit our first 100 subs which was amazing and as such it has given me the bug even further, Now we are working on creating original content to supplement the livestreaming.

I made my first video this week which is just an overview of my top 10 free pc games which was to get my feet wet with editing, narrating and planning.

Thanks for reading and I will see you in the forums :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys,

My name is Dan aand I run a gaming/tech channel called FuturePerfectGaming, I mainly do livestreaming and love the little community I am starting to grow and cultivate. We have just recently hit our first 100 subs which was amazing and as such it has given me the bug even further, Now we are working on creating original content to supplement the livestreaming.

I made my first video this week which is just an overview of my top 10 free pc games which was to get my feet wet with editing, narrating and planning.

Yo man! Hello and welcome to the Freedom community! :D Good job with the 100 subs! Feels great getting that out of the way I suppose...I checked up your channel...You have a nice variety of games...keep up the good work :)/

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

Welcome to the Community :)

Great to hear you recently reached the 100 subs! Gratz! :D

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Greetings Dan!
Welcome to the forums my man, congratulations on the 100 subscribers as well bud, keep up the awesome work.
Good luck!