Gaming Hey Everyone, TheDragonking564 Here!

TheDragonking564

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2017
YouTube
dragonking564
Hey Guys, nice to join you all here with Freedom! I go by the name TheDragonking564 on YouTube, and I'm from Canada. Been making videos on YouTube for 2 years now, and actually came here after I left my old network (which didn't follow up with any promises, and didn't offer the partners anything) because I had heard from a friend that Freedom! was a good network to join up with at my size! I wanted to hop into the forums in the hopes that I can find some new friends among the group, possibly some collaborations, and possibly some feedback on my videos! I am always looking to grow my channel, and make my content better. Nothing would make me happier to be able to bring a smile to my viewers face, and that, along with wanting to share my love of games and anime with everyone, is the reason I started making videos in the first place. I am a channel that does Gaming Videos, Anime Reviews, and more then likely in the future, Game Reviews as well, and I'm always looking to make my videos better. For my Gaming Videos, I stick to Anime Games (Visual Novels, etc.) and Metroidvania titles (Shantae, Ori and the Blind Forest), though I used to make Hearthstone and Horror videos as well. I try to upload 2-3 videos a week, but school and work make that hard, so I upload as often as I can, which generally leads to 1 video a week. Hope we can all get along, and possibly work together in the future!