Gaming Hey Guys! I am a new Freedom! Member!

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Hi, my name is Tom, also known as LegendaryT, I am a Vietnamese, but I live in Canada. I am 14. How I found Freedom! is a somewhat odd, from searching information to grow my channel on the internet, many channels told me that if I want to grow my channel, I need to get notice, and to do that, is by social media. So, I was searching Facebook for youtube videos sharing, and I stumbled upon a page, that said if you want a network, sign up for Freedom, at this point, I have tried many networks, but it does not work, but, I still tried Freedom! anyways, and it actually works, so now I am a part of the Freedom! Family, it feels great! I join this Forum because I know that joining this Forum will give me a lot of tips and supports to grow my channel! My favourite hobby I always do on the computer is video editing, I usually edit my gameplay, and when I don’t have any gameplays to edit, I edit random things I find on the internet. Aside from that, I also love running and Table Tennis! I start my Youtube Channel because, in real life, I am a class clown, I always make people laugh, and they enjoy being around me, so I decide maybe the world will also want to see me! But, I have a lot of trouble standing in from of a camera; I could not find anything to say. My dream job is to be a scientist, a chemist to be exact. I run a gaming channel, I love playing games, mostly Roblox, and maybe you guys would also love watching me play games. I upload Videos twice a week, sometimes, I upload 3 videos a week, depends on the time. I hope you guys check out my channel, LegendaryT, and if you like it, please subscribe that, will be appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi, my name is Tom, also known as LegendaryT, I am a Vietnamese, but I live in Canada. I am 14. How I found Freedom! is a somewhat odd, from searching information to grow my channel on the internet, many channels told me that if I want to grow my channel, I need to get notice, and to do that, is by social media. So, I was searching Facebook for youtube videos sharing, and I stumbled upon a page, that said if you want a network, sign up for Freedom, at this point, I have tried many networks, but it does not work, but, I still tried Freedom! anyways, and it actually works, so now I am a part of the Freedom! Family, it feels great! I join this Forum because I know that joining this Forum will give me a lot of tips and supports to grow my channel! My favourite hobby I always do on the computer is video editing, I usually edit my gameplay, and when I don’t have any gameplays to edit, I edit random things I find on the internet. Aside from that, I also love running and Table Tennis! I start my Youtube Channel because, in real life, I am a class clown, I always make people laugh, and they enjoy being around me, so I decide maybe the world will also want to see me! But, I have a lot of trouble standing in from of a camera; I could not find anything to say. My dream job is to be a scientist, a chemist to be exact. I run a gaming channel, I love playing games, mostly Roblox, and maybe you guys would also love watching me play games. I upload Videos twice a week, sometimes, I upload 3 videos a week, depends on the time. I hope you guys check out my channel, LegendaryT, and if you like it, please subscribe that, will be appreciated. Thanks!
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I checked out your channel, You've got pretty neat stuff :D, subbed and looking forward for more, keep up the good work mate!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: LegendaryT

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Fantastic intro, by the way! I enjoyed reading it!
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Fantastic intro, by the way! I enjoyed reading it!
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡
Thank you for your tips, but I thought I did but my channel link in my signature? Did I not?

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
Oh great thank you, I am a Freedom! partner, and was looking for ways to get that badge, thank you so much!

morestaceyx

Rising User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey! :D Welcome to freedom.
I'm pretty new around here too and everyone has been lovely so far, so you should fit in right away.
Hope you enjoy it around here and I look forward to seeing you around. :)