MakeShift Rabbit

New User
Jun 6, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey guys! Check out my channel, I post gaming videos, at the moment I am small and only intend on uploading every other day! If you guys have any ideas for a game please let me know and I'll try, leave your name below in the comments and I'll make sure to check you guys out and leave helpful advice! Thanks!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys! Check out my channel, I post gaming videos, at the moment I am small and only intend on uploading every other day! If you guys have any ideas for a game please let me know and I'll try, leave your name below in the comments and I'll make sure to check you guys out and leave helpful advice! Thanks!

Welcome to the family MakeShift, What types of games do you play and what are your goals in youtube in the future?

MakeShift Rabbit

New User
Jun 6, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the family MakeShift, What types of games do you play and what are your goals in youtube in the future?

Hey RewindThatGaming I'll be doing Halo 1-4, skyrim and some other games like that, I have a posted poll in discussions asking the community what they would like to see in the future game wise. I hope to just share some gameplay and some life stories will providing quality content :)

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube

I'll give your channel a look man.