Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Why?
I would say I'm a pretty experienced editor. I've been editing on and off for about 7 years, but now I'd like to practice some more and get better (I rarely have anything to edit, so I never get to get better), therefore I'm now offering to edit for you for free.

What?
If you have videos that require more work than normal playthrough videos, (Like funny moments, vlogs, etc.) I can do that.

How?
Just tell me your ideas, and when I finish a video you can tell me if you want me to do something different. However, I do not want to be told "exactly" what do do, as some creative freedom is more fun to me.

Just hit me a pm with a previous video of yours (if you want),
and you're skype or another way of getting in contact.

Payment
After a while, if you like my work, maybe we can arrange some kind of deal, where I can get a small percentage of the videos I edit, but for now I really just want to edit for free. :)

Software
I use premiere pro for editing.

Reactions: Row

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
this is really a great idea you have here do you edit the people video they record or what do you do and how do they get the video to you just some questions some youtubers are supose to ask but great thumbs up
Hey,

Not really sure what you mean in the first question, but people can get the raw footage to me through google disk or some similar cloud website.

Thatkid MJ

Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
THEREALELEM3NTS
Why?
I would say I'm a pretty experienced editor. I've been editing on and off for about 7 years, but now I'd like to practice some more and get better (I rarely have anything to edit, so I never get to get better), therefore I'm now offering to edit for you for free.

What?
If you have videos that require more work than normal playthrough videos, (Like funny moments, vlogs, etc.) I can do that.

How?
Just tell me your ideas, and when I finish a video you can tell me if you want me to do something different. However, I do not want to be told "exactly" what do do, as some creative freedom is more fun to me.

Just hit me a pm with a previous video of yours (if you want),
and you're skype or another way of getting in contact.

Payment
After a while, if you like my work, maybe we can arrange some kind of deal, where I can get a small percentage of the videos I edit, but for now I really just want to edit for free. :)

Software
I use premiere pro for editing.
Can you edit a video for me