Gaming Hey, my name is DreamblocksTV!

DreamblocksTV

New User
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys,
My name is DreamblocksTV and I'm a German Gaming Youtuber, together with my friend. We are active on our channel since about 2 years and uploaded over 300 videos. But we still get just a few clicks. I'm happy, that it was possible to get into the Freedom! network and we hope a new era will start soon!

Feel free to introduce yourself under my post and especially my German friends - stellt euch mal vor!

Thomas :)

Reactions: Meetoo Meetoo

KLGaming

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hi Im Alex and i have a channel with my friends like you!
I recommend putting a subscribe link under your name Ada sent me a PM explaining how to do this so I would expect you'll be getting the same message soon.
As soon as i can i'll check out your channel you sound like you deserve more subscribers :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey Guys,
My name is DreamblocksTV and I'm a German Gaming Youtuber, together with my friend. We are active on our channel since about 2 years and uploaded over 300 videos. But we still get just a few clicks. I'm happy, that it was possible to get into the Freedom! network and we hope a new era will start soon!

Feel free to introduce yourself under my post and especially my German friends - stellt euch mal vor!

Welcome to Freedom, I really hope you enjoy your time here, we are a really friendly bunch of people and if you have any queries about anything please don't hesitate to ask another member in the group chat. As you are new it might be best to link your YouTube subscriber button to your account I have included a link on how to do this below :
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

Also if there are any other new members to the group it is advisable for them to create a separate post to introduce themselves, as these are mean to be very much individual posts about your specific channel.

DreamblocksTV

New User
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
Hi Im Alex and i have a channel with my friends like you!
I recommend putting a subscribe link under your name Ada sent me a PM explaining how to do this so I would expect you'll be getting the same message soon.
As soon as i can i'll check out your channel you sound like you deserve more subscribers :)

Hey, thanks for the kind words! I included the youtube Channel now in my profile :) Thanks for the advise!

DreamblocksTV

New User
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, I really hope you enjoy your time here, we are a really friendly bunch of people and if you have any queries about anything please don't hesitate to ask another member in the group chat. As you are new it might be best to link your YouTube subscriber button to your account I have included a link on how to do this below :

Also if there are any other new members to the group it is advisable for them to create a separate post to introduce themselves, as these are mean to be very much individual posts about your specific channel.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and thanks to welcome us so kindly! I now included the channel link :) Thanks!

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys,

HEY WELCOME to FReedom

Reactions: DreamblocksTV

RipP YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Dude 300 videos? Im doing a shotout series on my channel, you can gain up to 50 ACTIVE subscribers. theres not alot of people entering So you can win quickly! check my Youtube about section or my shoutout video for more information on how to win! Still cant believe you only have 300 videos and 120+ subs. You deserve more!

DreamblocksTV

New User
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
Dude 300 videos? Im doing a shotout series on my channel, you can gain up to 50 ACTIVE subscribers. theres not alot of people entering So you can win quickly! check my Youtube about section or my shoutout video for more information on how to win! Still cant believe you only have 300 videos and 120+ subs. You deserve more!

Thanks! But the problem is, that I have a german channel... So the most of the subs who will come from you or others, wont understand be :/ But thanks for the support!