Quill

New User
Dec 17, 2017
Australia
YouTube
QuillYT
Hey My Name is Quill, I'm from Australia and i'm 18. I love making all kinds of videos from gaming to short stories, once i get some money i want to go into film making and make all kinds of short films for my channel :) I've been at youtube for about 5 years and had no luck, ive given up on so many channels but i hope this channel works!

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
Hello,

This is an introduce yourself section not promote yourself section :) i'm pretty sure your not suppose to be promoting your channel within this section of the forum

How about you tell us about yourself instead?

Last edited:

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome! As Amadeus said, please tell us a bit about yourself and more about the channel and content you make.

Also, don't forget to put your channel in the Personal Details. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey My Name is Quill, I'm from Australia and i'm 18. I love making all kinds of videos from gaming to short stories, once i get some money i want to go into film making and make all kinds of short films for my channel :) I've been at youtube for about 5 years and had no luck, ive given up on so many channels but i hope this channel works!

Thanks for reading! :)
Welcome to the community :)

Even though luck may not have found you yet be sure to keep at it! Motivation and dedication is the key to success :)