Gaming Hi! *cough* Im The Insane Mage!

Dylan Evans

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello,
I'm The Insane Mage or Dylan and i have been making videos every so often for the last 2-3 years now and for two of them i have been a Freedom! partner. I like making mostly Minecraft and GTA videos however i have been known to do the odd vlog. What makes me special is that i make storylined content. For example one of my series is called Crashlanding: Space Survival. This is a Minecraft story about a guy who was taken to a creepy space station by an alien. It would be great to collaborate with anyone who plays Xbox One because good YouTubers are hard to come by on consoles. I think my favourite thing about Freedom! is definatly the community feel to it as its not like other networks, it almost seems like the staff cares about every individual channel regardless how big or small.
Thanks A Bunch!

Dylan Evans

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! So what are you scaly looming to do with the stories? Like is it more like a set story role play kinda thing, or do you guys just kind of wing it and have fun with it?
The first series was kinda just having fun with it but this new space survival series is scripted and a tiny bit of animation!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello,
I'm The Insane Mage or Dylan and i have been making videos every so often for the last 2-3 years now and for two of them i have been a Freedom! partner. I like making mostly Minecraft and GTA videos however i have been known to do the odd vlog. What makes me special is that i make storylined content. For example one of my series is called Crashlanding: Space Survival. This is a Minecraft story about a guy who was taken to a creepy space station by an alien. It would be great to collaborate with anyone who plays Xbox One because good YouTubers are hard to come by on consoles. I think my favourite thing about Freedom! is definatly the community feel to it as its not like other networks, it almost seems like the staff cares about every individual channel regardless how big or small.
Thanks A Bunch!
How did you come up with your name "Insane mage"? That's a long time for uploading videos, how often do you upload them? Story-based content can be enticing, have you found an audience to watch your videos already? If you want to check out some more people here, I'd consider going to the collaboration section. You can meet a lot of potential friends there ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/