Community Hi everyone in the Freedom family!

teutemeheute

New User
Feb 9, 2017
YouTube
Hi everyone in the Freedom family,
I just got a partner with Freedom 3 months ago (but didn't post anything) and I'm really excited.

I am Dylan van der Griend and I make video's about my transgender journey from a girl to boy, because before I went in transition, I couldn't find anything about it here in The Netherlands.
I want to improve my skills in YouTube and I'm taking advices. Please let me know what you think about my channel or let me know what I can do better

Hope you all will have a lovely day/night ! :)
(I'm sorry about my English, I know it's not very good, that's the reason why I don't have subtitles at every video yet)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Dylan & welcome to the Freedom forums. There are plenty of people on here who will be happy to help you out with your channel if you need it. I recommend getting the forum partner badge to get full access to the forums & engaging with other members here. if you need help with art or video editing you could ask in the request / offers section or get a review from the Community reviews section. Or you can just discuss life and general stuff in the discussions section. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​