Entertainment Hi Freedom Community My Name Is Warren :)

AlohaxWarren

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
Hawaii
YouTube
I don't even know why I named the title that lol but anyways Hi friends of freedom my name is warren and I am new to freedom.I made a Channel a while back but stopped posting for some reason but now I am uploading regularly and weekly,I post vlogs and other fun videos almost twice a week.I don't know what it is but just making videos makes me happy and gives me a fun hobby.so I guess that's is it :p go check me out & give feedback if you want to :p cuz I probably need it. hahaha have a nice day friends :) cya Laterz

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Warren , welcome to freedom !

its nice to hear your back and uploading once again :) how did you come across freedom ? , I must agree with you that making videos makes me happy as well and I really enjoy editing so much ! get to experiment with a lot of stuff :) maybe leave a link to your channel , unless you cant , I will go have a look at your channel if you leave your name :)

Reactions: AlohaxWarren

AlohaxWarren

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
Hawaii
YouTube
Hey Warren , welcome to freedom !

its nice to hear your back and uploading once again :) how did you come across freedom ? , I must agree with you that making videos makes me happy as well and I really enjoy editing so much ! get to experiment with a lot of stuff :) maybe leave a link to your channel , unless you cant , I will go have a look at your channel if you leave your name :)

I came across freedom while on YouTube actually I was just watching videos then I saw a title that said networks for small YouTubers and I was like that's cool like yenno why not try it out,so I was going over everything like the agreements and policy's and stuff and was like okay ima try this I signed up and yup here I am now :p and my user name is Aloha.Warren :) but I do swear in my videos so yea that's a little down sider but that's me so yup :p and if you do go and check my channel out would you mind giving feedback ? because tbh i probably need it :) thx again

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I came across freedom while on YouTube actually I was just watching videos then I saw a title that said networks for small YouTubers and I was like that's cool like yenno why not try it out,so I was going over everything like the agreements and policy's and stuff and was like okay ima try this I signed up and yup here I am now :p and my user name is Aloha.Warren :) but I do swear in my videos so yea that's a little down sider but that's me so yup :p and if you do go and check my channel out would you mind giving feedback ? because tbh i probably need it :) thx again

Ah very nice , different to me then , they contacted me :) but you are here indeed and lets have some good times ! when I have some time I will go check it out and try to leave some feedback :)

AlohaxWarren

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
Hawaii
YouTube
Ah very nice , different to me then , they contacted me :) but you are here indeed and lets have some good times ! when I have some time I will go check it out and try to leave some feedback :)
*laughing emoji* thank you so much just reading this makes me happy lol but yea thx again cya later:)

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I don't even know why I named the title that lol but anyways Hi friends of freedom my name is warren and I am new to freedom.I made a Channel a while back but stopped posting for some reason but now I am uploading regularly and weekly,I post vlogs and other fun videos almost twice a week.I don't know what it is but just making videos makes me happy and gives me a fun hobby.so I guess that's is it :p go check me out & give feedback if you want to :p cuz I probably need it. hahaha have a nice day friends :) cya Laterz
Heh, titles can be anything you want them to be :p Hello to you too Warren, what inspired you to join freedom? It's great that videos make you happy when you upload them. If you were able to make this a job, would you go for it? :p

AlohaxWarren

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
Hawaii
YouTube
Heh, titles can be anything you want them to be :p Hello to you too Warren, what inspired you to join freedom? It's great that videos make you happy when you upload them. If you were able to make this a job, would you go for it? :p

ikr titles can be hella tricky,The thing that inspired me to join freedom was i guess the ability to also talk to other content creators and have like a community to talk to about problems I might have or to in general just talk to people about YouTube because a lot of my friends like my videos and stuff but they just don't get that it takes effort and time to make them and like yea they think its just record and post like on ig but its not.Okay i'm like preaching hahaa but just talking to other Small or big you-tubers is the big and main reason that I wanted to join the community.And if I could make this a job tbh I really don't know because I love making videos and stuff but I would like to have a life of of a camera and the internet.but as of right now I would defiantly try to make this a job/career for myself and if that does happen then yea in the future I Would.It just depends :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
ikr titles can be hella tricky,The thing that inspired me to join freedom was i guess the ability to also talk to other content creators and have like a community to talk to about problems I might have or to in general just talk to people about YouTube because a lot of my friends like my videos and stuff but they just don't get that it takes effort and time to make them and like yea they think its just record and post like on ig but its not.Okay i'm like preaching hahaa but just talking to other Small or big you-tubers is the big and main reason that I wanted to join the community.And if I could make this a job tbh I really don't know because I love making videos and stuff but I would like to have a life of of a camera and the internet.but as of right now I would defiantly try to make this a job/career for myself and if that does happen then yea in the future I Would.It just depends :)
I'm okay when it comes to titles, but when it comes to character names, I can't name them for the life of me, hah. That's a great reason to join freedom, everyone has a lot of say here. You can get a lot more motivated when you have friends in the youtube business ^^ We usually start off small, and we work our way near the top :p

AlohaxWarren

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
Hawaii
YouTube
I'm okay when it comes to titles, but when it comes to character names, I can't name them for the life of me, hah. That's a great reason to join freedom, everyone has a lot of say here. You can get a lot more motivated when you have friends in the youtube business ^^ We usually start off small, and we work our way near the top :p

Well obviously I have trouble with both lol you got a point thou finding out names for characters and stuff is hard :p And on the other hand yea motivating is like awesome here just people messaging on this forum gives me like a lot of confidence and motivation to make more videos,A lot of the times I wonder if one day my channel will just rapidly grow haha a big dream dream but anything is possible so :p

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well obviously I have trouble with both lol you got a point thou finding out names for characters and stuff is hard :p And on the other hand yea motivating is like awesome here just people messaging on this forum gives me like a lot of confidence and motivation to make more videos,A lot of the times I wonder if one day my channel will just rapidly grow haha a big dream dream but anything is possible so :p
Hah, world of warcraft was my bane for many years. All because of a 3-11 character name :eek: If you're ever feeling down, just come down here and look for some inspiration ^^ Losing interest is lame, but it happens to the best of us, it's nice to get support from other people here. That's totally possible though, we never know when we might get discovered :p

AlohaxWarren

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
Hawaii
YouTube
Hah, world of warcraft was my bane for many years. All because of a 3-11 character name :eek: If you're ever feeling down, just come down here and look for some inspiration ^^ Losing interest is lame, but it happens to the best of us, it's nice to get support from other people here. That's totally possible though, we never know when we might get discovered :p
yup thx :) idk what to say now but anyways I gtg cya Later have a good day/night

Reactions: fattmat