Windy Gamer

New User
May 17, 2015
YouTube
HI GUYS, I WULD LIKE TO PREFACE ALL FO THIS BY SAYING THAT I STARTED LAST YEAR AND I HAVE RECENTLY HIT MY 1YR ANNIVERSARY, BUT HERE IS MY STORY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

My whole youtube experience began when I started watching KSI and said I can do that and I can be like him some day! Pretty much I started youtube with by purchasing a capture card , and putting out some content initially, although i didn't seem to be getting the exposure i wanted, so i changed up what i posted. Then, over the past summer, i just didn't upload at all until my friend started a youtube channel for his school project. This really motivated me and I started to once again create content on youtube. I am aware that I have not uploaded in a while, and since I am still in school, I will not be uploading for just over a week and a half, due to finals. However, I am hoping to start uploading at least twice a week over the summer. Thanks for reading my story, and I hope you enjoyed. if you would like to venture into my life on youtube a bit more, you can respond to this comment, as it will not let me put my youtube channel link. thanks so much FREEDOM! FAMILY. peace

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd
HI GUYS, I WULD LIKE TO PREFACE ALL FO THIS BY SAYING THAT I STARTED LAST YEAR AND I HAVE RECENTLY HIT MY 1YR ANNIVERSARY, BUT HERE IS MY STORY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

My whole youtube experience began when I started watching KSI and said I can do that and I can be like him some day! Pretty much I started youtube with by purchasing a capture card , and putting out some content initially, although i didn't seem to be getting the exposure i wanted, so i changed up what i posted. Then, over the past summer, i just didn't upload at all until my friend started a youtube channel for his school project. This really motivated me and I started to once again create content on youtube. I am aware that I have not uploaded in a while, and since I am still in school, I will not be uploading for just over a week and a half, due to finals. However, I am hoping to start uploading at least twice a week over the summer. Thanks for reading my story, and I hope you enjoyed. if you would like to venture into my life on youtube a bit more, you can respond to this comment, as it will not let me put my youtube channel link. thanks so much FREEDOM! FAMILY. peace
Welcome Windy,
dude i totally know what your saying when it comes to school work, i'm at uni and this week ive got 3 assignments and a presentation, trust me i know your pain of balancing youtube with study. what sort of videos do you do?

Windy Gamer

New User
May 17, 2015
YouTube
Welcome Windy,
dude i totally know what your saying when it comes to school work, i'm at uni and this week ive got 3 assignments and a presentation, trust me i know your pain of balancing youtube with study. what sort of videos do you do?
well for the past i have done a complete varitey of stuff be it fifa cod. now i want to branch into the world of counter-strike and pc games in general. and also think i might want to start vlogging more often.

Reactions: Krayzar HD

LeoG10

New User
May 29, 2016
Espero algun dia dedicarme al 100% a lo que me gusta que es youtube ya que gracias a freedom yo se que saldre adelante y cumplire mis sueños , ya que lo unico q no se puede perder son las ganas de seguir soñando y nunca rendirse por sus objetivos , me gusta lo que hago lo seguire haciendo y no dejare que nada ni nadie me impida cumplir mis sueños espero que freedoom me de un empujon para hacer crecer a mi canal y poder cumplir mi meta :D <3