MicahFischer2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey I'm new to Freedom and I would love to introduce myself, my name is Micah, I'm a Photographer/Vlogger and I share my adventures, I started out sharing my photos on Instagram!

Then I wanted to share a behind the scenes sort of experience so I decided to create a youtube channel to document my adventures. So I'd love for you all to check it out. Thank you so much for your time.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey I'm new to Freedom and I would love to introduce myself, my name is Micah, I'm a Photographer/Vlogger and I share my adventures, I started out sharing my photos on Instagram!

Then I wanted to share a behind the scenes sort of experience so I decided to create a youtube channel to document my adventures. So I'd love for you all to check it out. Thank you so much for your time.

Welcome to the Family Micah, How you found out about Freedom! ? and That would be awesome you going post videos of you adventures, If you have any question about Youtube or Freedom feel free to ask :D

MicahFischer2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Family Micah, How you found out about Freedom! ? and That would be awesome you going post videos of you adventures, If you have any question about Youtube or Freedom feel free to ask :D
Thanks so much for the support, and for making me feel so welcomed here. That's something that I love to see in a community like this Also great article on how to grow a channel, I read it and learned alot!