Gaming Hi guys, SoliddClips Here!

SoLiddTRonnic

New User
Oct 31, 2016
Hi guys my nickname is Jul but i'm known as SoliddClips. I was thinking to revive my old channel around a month ago where i uploaded just 1 video. I'm trying to post gaming compilations where users may submit a video to me and i'll try to compile it. Right now my first video is about GTA 5 Random Moments. I'm getting more clips from my own gameplay for the 2nd video. If you can give a help and submit your gaming clip to me, i'll be pleased to edit and put it in my compilation :D

Channel : SoliddClips

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi guys my nickname is Jul but i'm known as SoliddClips. I was thinking to revive my old channel around a month ago where i uploaded just 1 video. I'm trying to post gaming compilations where users may submit a video to me and i'll try to compile it. Right now my first video is about GTA 5 Random Moments. I'm getting more clips from my own gameplay for the 2nd video. If you can give a help and submit your gaming clip to me, i'll be pleased to edit and put it in my compilation :D

Channel : SoliddClips

Welcome to freedom! Why don't you also do some gameplay videos and do some cool montages and suff

U

User.123120

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! :D
I love some good GTA 5 content, you'll have to link your Youtube link within your profile so you can get the little "Youtube box" like mine! :)
I want to see!
Anyway enjoy your time here!