Gaming Hi, I'm mazto and I love videogames.

How do you think I should improve my channel?

• Upload more variety of video games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MaZTo BP

Rising User
Feb 15, 2017
I have a small channel in Latin Spanish, I like to upload video games, and I like it more when I enjoy it with the others, besides I upload news about video games and I am very active although I do not upload many videos now :(, read and reply the comments that you leave me .
If you want my opinion of something or you want to talk to me, just leave me a message and I'll respond as fast as I can ... thanks I hope you like my sugarcane (y) (Y)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Maztobp and welcome to the Freedom forums, I personally feel that being active is all you need. You don't need to upload everyday to do well, don't feel pressured to upload content when you don't feel like it. You should also consider linking your channel to your forum profile so people can find you channel easily by hovering over your name on the top right bar & select "Personal details" from there scroll down to the youtube channel box and follow the instructions in small text underneath it to make sure you get it right. then just save and you'll have a mini sub box which people can use to reach you channel quickly. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.​

DashDawgD

Rising User
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family MazTo BP! Like what Dev_J said, you just need to be consistent. Maybe not daily, but don't upload 3 times a year. And also, the forums is a friendly community. We have forum threads and even the chat. Everyone is friendly and will give you help if you ask. Enjoy your stay!