Community Hi my Name is Arthur Dalbock

Arthur Dalbock

New User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone

My name is Arthur Dalbock and i always loved taking photos and videos from the age of 6 and in the year 2013 on 30 July i recorded a video named "Staff attacks Randy Orton uh oh!" Keep in mind i was only 12 then but i recorded that amazing video and uploaded it while we were watching WWE Live it went semi viral over night it has over 160 000 views now!!!

But i left Youtube for a while and restarted last year again and this year i joined The Freedom Family! With my new channel Arthur Dalbock i am more confident than ever and im ready to make brand new amazing content i put allot of effort into it now and improve with each video

Thank You George and The Freedom Family for giving me this amazing chance to improve my content!

I live in South Africa so il make video about the people, the urban legends and viral videos anything i love you tube and i hope that it can one day become my job

please check my channel and tell me what you think even maybe give me a subscribe if u want thanks \

and maybe we can make videos about each others channels like George Said.

Thank you heres my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Xo-5zQ6OWmI14TrZI-zXg

Reactions: Legends Of Allstars

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Really Nice Introduction BTW Welcome To Forums, Dont forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay, I liked your channel, thats why Subbed you, so dont forget to see my channel and sub it back. :) BTW I am Also WWE Fan, See My Channel. :)

Reactions: Arthur Dalbock

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom forums :)

That is great to view on the success of that video well done !! (y) (Y)

I would love to hear about urban legends of south Africa , Cant wait and keep it up

Arthur Dalbock

New User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
omw thank you so much i subed to you too and thanks so much