Hi, my name is Oskar, im 16 and i've recently applied to join freedom network :)

I also started a channel 3 weeks ago which is dedicated to sharing and promoting no copyright music that you can use freely in your videos or streams! :D

If anyone is interested in checking out my channel, it's called NoCopyrightVariety

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
Is the Copyright free music your own or your friends music or have contract with artiest and putting there music on your channel.
Or are you downloading NCS, Goblin Mixes, Flying Tunes, or other non copyright music onto your channel.

Its kind of a mix of everything I suppose except the music isn't mine or a friends, I just find (usually) new non copyright music and share it, I also have an email for any new artists to contact me on if they want to get promoted. Obviously my channel is very small at the moment with just over 220 subs but I did have a submission from 1 artist personally already

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Oskar! Thanks first off for looking for and posting noncopyright music for Youtubers like us to use in our videos and livestreams. It takes time looking for the right music and takes even longer finding music that's uncopyright so we all really appreciate it :) Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in the forums! Best of luck with the channel and have an awesome day. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg