SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Can anyone give me advice on how to act like myself on camera? You know be more natural? It's weird. When I'm with my friends I'm a riot, but on camera, I can't think of a joke, punchline, I have to pause, etc. And I act more polite as if in the presence of company. If I do think of a joke it takes a few seconds or mimute. I just wanna be able to be myself, AND THEN there's the fear of offending people with my opinion, or being hated, etc.

MaddyFlahertyTV

Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2016
England UK
YouTube
I remember having this problem and some times i still do, it's just a matter of keep being infant of the camera and eventually you become more comfortable with it all and it becomes second nature, it just takes time and with offending people and being hated, there's most likely always going to be someone that doesn't agree with what your saying but don't change how you are just because they don't like it, if they don't like it then they don't have to comment or subscribe, i hope this helped in some way :)

Have A nice Day x

Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Can anyone give me advice on how to act like myself on camera? You know be more natural? It's weird. When I'm with my friends I'm a riot, but on camera, I can't think of a joke, punchline, I have to pause, etc. And I act more polite as if in the presence of company. If I do think of a joke it takes a few seconds or mimute. I just wanna be able to be myself, AND THEN there's the fear of offending people with my opinion, or being hated, etc.
Try to plan the video in advance, think of jokes before hand that you believe are actually good, what I would also suggest is that not to worry about offending anyone because if they commented, "that offended me" then it is most likely a troll, I would suggest practising a lot, because remember, practise makes perfect. Hopefully this helps, because I'm new to this

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
I remember having this problem and some times i still do, it's just a matter of keep being infant of the camera and eventually you become more comfortable with it all and it becomes second nature, it just takes time and with offending people and being hated, there's most likely always going to be someone that doesn't agree with what your saying but don't change how you are just because they don't like it, if they don't like it then they don't have to comment or subscribe, i hope this helped in some way :)

Have A nice Day x

Thanks for the advice.

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Try to plan the video in advance, think of jokes before hand that you believe are actually good, what I would also suggest is that not to worry about offending anyone because if they commented, "that offended me" then it is most likely a troll, I would suggest practising a lot, because remember, practise makes perfect. Hopefully this helps, because I'm new to this

Okay thanks.