Gaming I Am Looking to Grow a Community and Entertain People!

DeathGamesEthan

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
I used to have two YouTube channels at one time a while back but after I lost access to the email linked to them, it made me stop uploading. I made a new channel recently and started to upload to it. I make multiple gaming videos a week and am looking to start growing my audience and entertain my viewers with my commentary and stupid stories that I have. I also upload speedart and gaming top 5's from time to time, so if you want to check it out, feel free... Channel Name: DeathGamesEthan

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community pal :)

Oh I would love to see that Speed art :) how long have you been doing art for ? what games do you tend to most play ?

best of luck and have a great day !

DeathGamesEthan

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community pal :)

Oh I would love to see that Speed art :) how long have you been doing art for ? what games do you tend to most play ?

best of luck and have a great day !

Thanks! I just sometimes will make a few things here and there with a couple speedart techniques that my friend showed me. It's not too special but I enjoy it. Also I like to play Call of Duty, Csgo, league of legends and games like that. :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks! I just sometimes will make a few things here and there with a couple speedart techniques that my friend showed me. It's not too special but I enjoy it. Also I like to play Call of Duty, Csgo, league of legends and games like that. :)

Ah still though would be awesome to do speed art ! :) I Love COD ;) and also league of legends ! which one do you play the most out of the 3 ?

DeathGamesEthan

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
I've been a bit addicted to Pokemon Go lately, but when I have time to myself, I just play which ever one I feel like. Usually it's Call of Duty during the day when my friends are on, and at night I'll sometimes play solo queue on League of Legends. What do you play more? :)

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

Reactions: DeathGamesEthan