VFX Request I Need Video Editor

Dummie Production

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
I have to wait until i get a new pc and really need a video editor i will shout you out and help your channel out also

CouchPotatoes

Rising User
Aug 25, 2015
Hey man, I don't know if you are still looking for an editor, or artist to spice up your channel, I would love to help you out, it sounds like something I could help with. If you are still looking, I really enjoy editing, I can help with channel art , and I can help your channel grow. I do good work, and I know how youtube works from a business viewpoint, I have a few years of editing under my belt. I actually edit for 2 other people and I don't do it for free, but I am willing to work out pricing. If you don't want to pay for it then just say you are not interested. Thanks for reading

Dummie Production

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
Hey man, I don't know if you are still looking for an editor, or artist to spice up your channel, I would love to help you out, it sounds like something I could help with. If you are still looking, I really enjoy editing, I can help with channel art , and I can help your channel grow. I do good work, and I know how youtube works from a business viewpoint, I have a few years of editing under my belt. I actually edit for 2 other people and I don't do it for free, but I am willing to work out pricing. If you don't want to pay for it then just say you are not interested. Thanks for reading
That would be cool just get back to me on how to work it out

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Filmora is a good program to use for video editing! I use it alot for my videos :D

They also have a free version