VLOG I'm Gail! A New YouTuber and Vlogger!

What did you think of my channel?

• LOVED IT!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I CAN OFFER ADVICE

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Gail Alter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
New York
YouTube
Hi everyone!!!!
My name is Gail, and Im a vlogger and comedian as of today!
I am a 16 year old girl, and a Junior in High School. I love my pets, my friends and the fine arts.
I have friends in the YouTube community that are currently partnered or employed with Freedom! MCN. I was introduced to this community by them. I am happy to be a partner!
Please check out my FIRST video on my channel: My intro and trailer explaining my mission as a YouTuber. I am soooo excited.
Thanks!

Pa Vue

New User
Jan 9, 2017
YouTube
Hi Gail, nice to meet you here! I watched your intro video on your channel; you are so cute! I subscribed to you already because you seem fun! I'm new to youtube and have lots to learn. Hope to see more from you soon!

Dormienda26

Rising User
Jan 9, 2017
Denver
YouTube
Hey Gail! I just checked out your video! I have to say that the video quality and production including sound seems super legit! :) Good job on putting yourself out there! I wish you the best of luck! :)

Gail Alter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
New York
YouTube
Hi Gail, nice to meet you here! I watched your intro video on your channel; you are so cute! I subscribed to you already because you seem fun! I'm new to youtube and have lots to learn. Hope to see more from you soon!
Thanks! Means a lot[DOUBLEPOST=1483976094][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Gail! I just checked out your video! I have to say that the video quality and production including sound seems super legit! :) Good job on putting yourself out there! I wish you the best of luck! :)
Omg thanks!

Reactions: Dormienda26

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Hello, I'm also new here and new on YouTube I only have 50 subscribers but I do similar videos as you where they're recorded in real life and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to share my videos and io share your to each other's subscribers to help each other get our subscribers up ? Let me know

optimizedstudios

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
Hey, nice channel im with a skype group that does games just of your type add me optimized.studios if you wanna join

My YT is cam's life but names gonna change soon lol