MasterThief Tv

New User
Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
YOOO lol I'm a gamer who plays 2k 17 and GTA 5 if you wanna see my content check out my youtube channel id if you wanna collab my Xbox name is l NDMxjay2k l I am on Xbox one by the way I also do GFX and intros I'm trying to bring back my dead channel so you don't have to sub but can you drop by

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
YOOO lol I'm a gamer who plays 2k 17 and GTA 5 if you wanna see my content check out my youtube channel id if you wanna collab my Xbox name is l NDMxjay2k l I am on Xbox one by the way I also do GFX and intros I'm trying to bring back my dead channel so you don't have to sub but can you drop by

Hello MasterThief, welcome to the Freedom! Forums.
Please may we note that the introduction forum is not for self promoting your videos or channel, but more for making us aware of who you are as a person.

Please can you use the template that I have added below.

Introduction Template:
Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Lastly, if you are already a Freedom! Partner, I would definitely recommend going to your Freedom! Dashboard, linking your forum account to the dashboard so you can obtain the partner badge.

Other than that, enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around in the future.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community :)

Besides GTAV is there something else you play? :)