Educational Introducing myself

Kristina Linger

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2016
YouTube
crling26034
Hello freedom family, my name is Kristina Linger. I am from Chester West Virginia and I am 37 years old. Freedom actually found me and I gave it a thorough look to make sure that they were legit because I am a very causous about who I partner with. I seen a lot of videos with George and wanted to be part of the family. I can always use any help that is available.

My hobbies are reading, writing, hiking and biking. I also love making youtube videos. I love chocolate and I dont think that is going to change anytime soon. I also like pizza preferable an all meat pizza. I started youtube because I have been watching Rob Dyke and Matthew Santoro. I finally had the ability to do so when I got a camera phone. I didnt like the resolution from my laptop camera so that was the only reason I didn't start sooner. I figured that it would help my PTSD symptoms if I could share some of me with the world knowing that with people that love my content. I would be exposing myself to some that would not like my content.
My biggest dream is that my children do better than me, I love my kids and also wanted a better way of keeping in touch with my daughter who has to live with my ex-husbands family.
I run an educational channel, I like talking about things that you may or may not know. It is really hard because of all the gaming channels that I see popping up. I upload several ideas, I started my video on mental issues that everyone has dealt with or still deals with. I moved on to just everday day subjects. I upload every Thursday. I have tried to keep up with that as much as possible. I try to shoot on Tuesday so that I have enough time to do the editing. I hope you guys enjoy checking out my channel and hear it is.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAJSjsz-KgHWrgtoh0wQTZg