Gaming Is My Gaming Channel Good Enough?

Is My Channel Good Enough?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

superiorseabase

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I have a YouTube channel that I have been working on but I am not sure if it is good enough, I can't seem to get a steady view count or grow my community, I started YouTube to make people laugh, get to know people and have my own community. I want to become a YouTuber with a positive community and I want to make people laugh, I was hoping to get over a thousand subscribers before my one year anniversary on my channel but I don't see it happening, I make gaming videos and really enjoy doing it, I upload about 4 times a week (If I don't have issues with editing and recording). Any feed back would be wonderful, thanks for those that read this and help :)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjh0_PrzbgEi59MMlc79gQ/featured

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello there, I am also a gamer, I'll check out your channel. Keep your head up, Ive been doing it for around 7 months and only got 31 subs :) but thats not stopping me at all.

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
If you want some help making thumbnails ill be happy to help. Just take a look at the ones I made on my channel, if you like them I can help you make them. Dont worry Im not trying to get you to buy them :) I just like helping people