Gaming JacZGaming ( I do Gaming & Tech How to videos )

Do you Like my content

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JacZGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: JacZGaming / Jack
Where are you from?: Victoria Australia
How old are you?:19
How did you find Freedom!? always know about Freedom
What made you join our forums?: The freedom Dashboard
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Motorbike riding, Fixing things when i break them and editing
What is your favorite food? Pizza Cake And Rum balls
Why did you start YouTube? In 2013
What is your biggest dream? 500K Subscribers and overcoming the fear of stacking on a motorbike
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and Tech How to videos
How frequently do you upload?: Once a week or if i have time once a day

Channel: JacZGaming
Twitter: @JacZGaming
Twitch: /JacZGaming
Facebook: /Jaczgaming

Heres My Youtube Story:
Hello freedom community my name is jack aka jaczgaming i am currently 12 turning 13 and its hard going places and finding nice comments without people saying your voice is loud weird and annoying witch sucks i just got partnered wow freedom quickest it ever taken to join a network 1 minute no joke guys 1 minute but wait you came here for my story well lets get onto it anyway first lets get into my first ever YouTube channel witch still exists today note: i dont post much over there but i do post all vlogs over there i started the channel in Sep 30, 2013 where i posted my first video called first video and you can find that channel that channel now has 40 subscribers and Over 1K Views i did random video this was as a young champ. ok so my second channel well i do Gaming And Tech tips this channel name is JacZGaming ( Jac-S-Gaming) on this channel i play mostly Sandbox games with the occasionally Brawlhalla and minecraft but if i am not gaming i am making my content better or researching for my next tech tips i recommend using camtasia studio to edit my videos are recorded with Obs and fraps depends what i am doing if i am gaming I use fraps and for tech tips i use obs i really love making content and i sometimes find it hard but that's what i love its a challenge. if any one of the freedom community wants to calab with me just hit me up in the comment section of my videos make sure to sub and have a beautiful day and a great one from Australia and i started a vlog channel called jaczvlogs