Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
YouTube
Your Name: Corey King

How old are you?: 12 (Turning 13 soon!)

Birthday?: July 18th

How did you find Freedom!?:
Well I was looking for some networks to join on YouTube and I came across Freedom. I thought this would be a pretty good place to start as my first network :)

What made you join our forums?:
I joined the forums because I have a lot of knowledge on how to use forums and I love to connect with other people

What are your hobbies?: I love to play video games and sports

What is your favorite food?:
PIZZZAA

Why did you start YouTube?:
Before I started YouTube I used to watch some of the famous YouTubers (and I still do today) that inspired me to create my own

What is your biggest dream?: My dream is to become a well-know YouTuber, but probably won't happen because all of the small channels are drowning from the bigger people but, that's not going to stop me

What kind of channel do you run?:
I run a Gaming channel

How frequently do you upload?:
I'm not really good at uploading because I always run out of video ideas or I am just lazy to post anything

I do hope that I have an amazing time in this network
If you read the whole thing then...

THANK YOU <3

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
Your Name: Corey King

How old are you?: 12 (Turning 13 soon!)

Birthday?: July 18th

How did you find Freedom!?:
Well I was looking for some networks to join on YouTube and I came across Freedom. I thought this would be a pretty good place to start as my first network :)

What made you join our forums?:
I joined the forums because I have a lot of knowledge on how to use forums and I love to connect with other people

What are your hobbies?: I love to play video games and sports

What is your favorite food?:
PIZZZAA

Why did you start YouTube?:
Before I started YouTube I used to watch some of the famous YouTubers (and I still do today) that inspired me to create my own

What is your biggest dream?: My dream is to become a well-know YouTuber, but probably won't happen because all of the small channels are drowning from the bigger people but, that's not going to stop me

What kind of channel do you run?:
I run a Gaming channel

How frequently do you upload?:
I'm not really good at uploading because I always run out of video ideas or I am just lazy to post anything

I do hope that I have an amazing time in this network
If you read the whole thing then...

THANK YOU <3

welcome to the forums! good luck :D

Reactions: Kingsteel