Entertainment Let's collab!

Devin Ryder

New User
Mar 10, 2016
Hey guys! I'm Devin Ryder, I make Warframe tutorials and Life Story videos where I tell my audience about my most insane memories. I used to be a rapper but I've changed... A lot! I'm planning on making react videos where I react to cringy content as well as topics I feel are relevant to discuss on YouTube. I'm looking for channels that are new and/or similar to mine to do collaboration videos with. Let me know if you are interested.

:D
Thanks guys!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey guys! I'm Devin Ryder, I make Warframe tutorials and Life Story videos where I tell my audience about my most insane memories. I used to be a rapper but I've changed... A lot! I'm planning on making react videos where I react to cringy content as well as topics I feel are relevant to discuss on YouTube. I'm looking for channels that are new and/or similar to mine to do collaboration videos with. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks guys!
Welcome to the Community!

I can't collabs at the moment and my channel is centered around first/third person shooters, but it is nice to meet you and I know you will find someone here to collab with :)

Devin Ryder

New User
Mar 10, 2016
Welcome to the Community!

I can't collabs at the moment and my channel is centered around first/third person shooters, but it is nice to meet you and I know you will find someone here to collab with :)

Thanks m8 :) I appreciate the welcome!

Krosty555

New User
Mar 10, 2016
Hey there I can collab. My channel is based around gaming but it is an all around channel. Hit me up if you are intrested

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Thanks guys!
Oh, a big heads up! When you're reacting to something, don't put your face over the video. People have been talking lately, about how people abuse the system by stealing videos, watching them on their channel, and uploading their hard work. If you're looking to collaborate, I'd check out the collaborate sections here as well, everyone has someone they're looking for ^^

Welcome again to the forums Devin, keep the good times rolling for years to come \o/

Devin Ryder

New User
Mar 10, 2016
Oh, a big heads up! When you're reacting to something, don't put your face over the video. People have been talking lately, about how people abuse the system by stealing videos, watching them on their channel, and uploading their hard work. If you're looking to collaborate, I'd check out the collaborate sections here as well, everyone has someone they're looking for ^^

Welcome again to the forums Devin, keep the good times rolling for years to come \o/

Thanks :) I know exactly what ur talking about, Another jinx copy. I'm going for more of a leafyishere comedic approach though.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around.

Don't forget there is also a forum for collaborations. : 3

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox