Request Looking for Critique: Help Me Improve!

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys! So recently, my channel's been growing well. I've had a few subs and my videos have been getting goodish views for a channel size like mine. What I'm NOT getting is comments.

I still feel I'm not funny enough, that my videos lack polish. But I don't know what to work/concentrate on. Would it be possible for people to review my content? Watch a video; tell me what made you stop watching, what derailed your interest. Let me know how to be entertaining and informative!

My channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/c/theindiebin1

I have two series; Indie Bin, scripted and live-action comedy episodes centred around jokes and entertainment rather than any serious review. And Q-Reviews, shorter, more structured reviews to give an objective view of an indie game while injecting a touch of humour.

Please let me know what you guys think. I'm really looking to improve in anyway I can!

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
1. lovely channel art
2. intro seems a bit long
3. your videos are well made. check out guru larry for some help on making them even better.
4. Cuts could be cleaner and voice a tad louder
5. honestly i was surprised at how good this channel was. in the endless sea of freedom you do stand out.

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
1. lovely channel art
2. intro seems a bit long
3. your videos are well made. check out guru larry for some help on making them even better.
4. Cuts could be cleaner and voice a tad louder
5. honestly i was surprised at how good this channel was. in the endless sea of freedom you do stand out.

Thanks a lot for that! As for my intro, I love it too dearly too... 'Old Yella' it anytime soon. But I agree with my cuts. I have no...well, no real instinct on them. I guess I'll have to keep trying. And yes, audio and it's subsequently balance is the bane of my existence x.x

But seriously, thank you very much for the compliments! I'll make sure to work on my audio and cutting; glad someone noticed and pointed it out. Thanks a ton, man!