Gaming Looking for people to collab with! (PS4/XBOX360/PC)

Would you like to collaborate with me?

• Total voters

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
Hello to anyone reading this, i am making this thread as i would like to find NEW people to collaborate with, this will give me a chance to make new friends, maybe grow mine and your channel and also more content for me to upload. I am looking for someone that has either a PC, PS4 or even XBOX 360, i have many games and i tend to mainly upload gaming videos. I am 14 years old, 15 this month actually! I mainly play Call of Duty, check out my channel if you want to know exactly what i upload. But yeah comment below if your interested or if you want you can even email me. If i can find more people to make content with that will be great!

My Email:
[email protected]

www.youtube.com/user/MoughtonTutorials

thewildbear

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Istanbul
YouTube
Greetings BenMo! I am TheWildBear; nice to meet you. I also am 15 years old. I have a PS4 and I play Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 most of the time (Only at the weekends...) I have exams right now, but I would be happy to play with you after that. My IGN is: WiseTimes

Go send me a Friend Request making me understand who you are :) Have a good day!

Reactions: Ben Moughton

Tyler Wilson

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2014
YouTube
Hello to anyone reading this, i am making this thread as i would like to find NEW people to collaborate with, this will give me a chance to make new friends, maybe grow mine and your channel and also more content for me to upload. I am looking for someone that has either a PC, PS4 or even XBOX 360, i have many games and i tend to mainly upload gaming videos. I am 14 years old, 15 this month actually! I mainly play Call of Duty, check out my channel if you want to know exactly what i upload. But yeah comment below if your interested or if you want you can even email me. If i can find more people to make content with that will be great!

My Email:
[email protected]

I'm down to play. I have Xbox360 and some PC games. Add me on Skype (OhhhCobra) and we can work things out

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

My Email:
[email protected]

I tried looking at your channel but its showing that you have no content at the minute. Also all the videos on your playlists are set to private so there no way, at the minute of knowing / seeing some of your work

Malik Cole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Maryland
YouTube
Greetings BenMo! I am TheWildBear; nice to meet you. I also am 15 years old. I have a PS4 and I play Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 most of the time (Only at the weekends...) I have exams right now, but I would be happy to play with you after that. My IGN is: WiseTimes

Go send me a Friend Request making me understand who you are :) Have a good day!
we should do a video together