Gaming Looking for something new to watch ?

SupplyPlays

New User
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Brenddy also known as Supply. I'm from New York and im 18 years old. I recently started my youtube channel and i mainly post NBA 2k videos and some overwatch here and there. My motivation to do youtube is just meeting new people and just teaching people new stuff with my videos. Im planning on taking youtube more serious now so im looking to upload 2-3 times a week. I'd really appreciate if you guys go see some of my videos and in the comments leave some feedback of what i can do to improve.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: Hey guys my name is Brenddy also known as Supply. I'm from New York and im 18 years old. I recently started my youtube channel and i mainly post NBA 2k videos and some overwatch here and there. My motivation to do youtube is just meeting new people and just teaching people new stuff with my videos. Im planning on taking youtube more serious now so im looking to upload 2-3 times a week. I'd really appreciate if you guys go see some of my videos and in the comments leave some feedback of what i can do to improve.
Hey there Supply ^^ How is it living in New York? Meeting people on here is typically the best way to go :p