News Looking Forward To Do Something Amazing For The Freedom Comunity

Gyrocon GTR

New User
Oct 29, 2014
Hey There Freedom!,
I Am parthnerd to your company for quiet some time now and i wish to do something for the community and i figured out i wanted to make banners,Intros and Logos for any Freedom Members for free!!
I Just Need You Guys To Make an official announcement on Freedom About this.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey There Freedom!,
I Am parthnerd to your company for quiet some time now and i wish to do something for the community and i figured out i wanted to make banners,Intros and Logos for any Freedom Members for free!!

Hi.
This is an introduction section. Write a proper intoriduction. There's an introduction template to get you started.

It's great that you want to do that however you don't need an announcment or anything. The announcments are reserved for big things like news, wrapups and updates.

We already have heaps of people who do this and we call them GFX designers. We also have an official GFX team however that requires you to show effort and already be active.

Simply make a post in the requests and offers section stating your offering free GFX design and just do a good job. Don't bother begging for an announcment as its not needed for something like this.

Thanks,
Hope to see you helping out!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey There Freedom!,
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Great to hear you want to help out the community with this, you can provide such arts by uploading them into the CRIB :)