Gaming Looking to Colab with another Youtuber (COD or Minecraft)

ChicagoSnipez

New User
Sep 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey, Im looking for a fellow youtuber to colab in videos with! I play COD on Xbox One and 360 and Minecraft on PC.
Ive had a few channels in the past but my newest one is my prize with almost 5,000 subs! I know its not a lot but I am truly happy with it. I am getting back into recording after taking a break for a little bit due to personal reasons and Im so happy to be back. Hope you can join me on my channel!

Geodroid Empire

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
I don't have anywhere near as much subs as you so I would benefit a lot more than you if we colab but I wouldn't mind doing a colabb. You can either reply here or comment on my channel

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey, Im looking for a fellow youtuber to colab in videos with! I play COD on Xbox One and 360 and Minecraft on PC.
Ive had a few channels in the past but my newest one is my prize with almost 5,000 subs! I know its not a lot but I am truly happy with it. I am getting back into recording after taking a break for a little bit due to personal reasons and Im so happy to be back. Hope you can join me on my channel!
If you'd ever want to play on the Xbox One my gamertag is "Goped Fred"

Brandon Woodard

Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I am glad the personal reasons are not stopping you anymore, lets do something epic on minecraft * I only have PC * we can do funny stuff or build something insane! Add me on skype brandon.is.awesome