Tips & Tricks Lost More Subs Than Analytics

fARQUAD

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Basically what the title states. Apparently I have lost 20 subs, but according to the graph I have only lost 10 (each spike is -1 sub). is this a glitch or something, or due to the recent 'purge' that youtube did that removed subs from lots of people.

Also haven't had a sub in almost 3 weeks despite getting 936 views. A bit demoralising considering the views I am getting each video, and how much time I am now putting into editing/rendering. Any tips to help getting people to subscribe?

Link for proof:
https://gyazo.com/cae0923e6fa4109e9bc796075e6b462b

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
YouTube did there last purge around 2 weeks ago lost quite a few subs not to worried about it.
Found with subs just a number what goes up and down more interested in views/likes "people taking the time to watch/able to find your video on YouTube"

Gave you a sub to help you along, watched a few of your video`s you are doing good content :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As @scorpionvongaming said Youtube did do a purge a few weeks ago so you might of lost some because of that. Try not to let it get you down, as it seems like your views are increasing.

Unfortunately there is no sure fire way to make people subscribe to the channel and it is very much up to the individual pressing the subscriber button why they do it. All I can say is keep creating quality content, on a regular basis, try and stay active in the wider community and get your name out there, and you will increase your chances of finding more potential subscribers