lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, and welcome to my introduction!
I am a gamer from the UK, the main focus on my channel will be Bethesda games including Skyrim/Fallout although I'll mix things up from time to time.
I play on the pc and have lots of spare time in order to produce quality content for each and every one of you.
My goal right now is to produce at least 2 to 3 videos a week however this may very well change in the near future.

Thank You all for clicking on my introduction and I wish you a fantastic day!

My first video (took me a while to edit) -

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone, and welcome to my introduction!
I am a gamer from the UK, the main focus on my channel will be Bethesda games including Skyrim/Fallout although I'll mix things up from time to time.
I play on the pc and have lots of spare time in order to produce quality content for each and every one of you.
My goal right now is to produce at least 2 to 3 videos a week however this may very well change in the near future.

Thank You all for clicking on my introduction and I wish you a fantastic day!

My first video (took me a while to edit) -
Hey to you too Ipe! That sounds like a lot of effort, since RPG games last a long time. What content do you make, let's play videos? What makes your content quality? Uploading two-three videos works out well earlier on ^^

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey to you too Ipe! That sounds like a lot of effort, since RPG games last a long time. What content do you make, let's play videos? What makes your content quality? Uploading two-three videos works out well earlier on ^^
Thank you for the kind words and a boost in my drive to make more videos. Lets play videos will be my number one priority on the channel however the teaser I made which was you could say 'film like' will also be on the channel too. for instance if I were to start a new lets play on a brand new game I will be making a teaser before hand to get my audience hyped up! Which you can see iv'e tried that approach with my skyrim teaser.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you for the kind words and a boost in my drive to make more videos. Lets play videos will be my number one priority on the channel however the teaser I made which was you could say 'film like' will also be on the channel too. for instance if I were to start a new lets play on a brand new game I will be making a teaser before hand to get my audience hyped up! Which you can see iv'e tried that approach with my skyrim teaser.
No worries, it's good to get motivation from your friends and peers! Let's plays are mostly for your current audience, and your film-like videos could bring more attention to you earlier on. That's nice that you put teasers ahead of time, it can definitely get people aboard the hype train ^^

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
No worries, it's good to get motivation from your friends and peers! Let's plays are mostly for your current audience, and your film-like videos could bring more attention to you earlier on. That's nice that you put teasers ahead of time, it can definitely get people aboard the hype train ^^
That's my plan! Just out of curiosity, what did you make of the teaser? is the quality there? I know perhaps this isn't the correct section to be discussing thoughts on videos. But I was just curious.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
That's my plan! Just out of curiosity, what did you make of the teaser? is the quality there? I know perhaps this isn't the correct section to be discussing thoughts on videos. But I was just curious.
It reminds me of fallout. The teaser is more for subscribers, since it's slower paced. Have you considered making the teaser after recording a few videos for your trailer? That way people can see some bits of your personality as well ^^

If you would like additional help, consider going to the community review section after you go for your freedom badge :p

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14KykUcnpLXEVry7ZBnCJ6OslnBjxG8P2uLigj95T6I8/viewform

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
It reminds me of fallout. The teaser is more for subscribers, since it's slower paced. Have you considered making the teaser after recording a few videos for your trailer? That way people can see some bits of your personality as well ^^

If you would like additional help, consider going to the community review section after you go for your freedom badge :p

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14KykUcnpLXEVry7ZBnCJ6OslnBjxG8P2uLigj95T6I8/viewform

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/
I was gonna start my lets play on fallout 4 but im mad in love with the fallout syled music so I had to throw it in despite it being a skyrim video. Despite this I still think it works well. And I'll keep that In mind upon starting a new lets play series in the near future. Thank you very much for you help today. Subbed to you!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I was gonna start my lets play on fallout 4 but im mad in love with the fallout syled music so I had to throw it in despite it being a skyrim video. Despite this I still think it works well. And I'll keep that In mind upon starting a new lets play series in the near future. Thank you very much for you help today. Subbed to you!
That music will always remind me of fallout 3 :p I just like throwing myself into all the videos I make, hah. I appreciate it, but I only upload Hearthstone content :p

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
That music will always remind me of fallout 3 :p I just like throwing myself into all the videos I make, hah. I appreciate it, but I only upload Hearthstone content :p
I have never played Hearthstone in my life, although I have thought about it. Maybe your videos will get me into it haha! Keep creating great content bro and continue to be such a helpful and caring freedom partner!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I have never played Hearthstone in my life, although I have thought about it. Maybe your videos will get me into it haha! Keep creating great content bro and continue to be such a helpful and caring freedom partner!
Heh, I'll be playing it for the rest of my life \o/ I hope that you'll have lots of fun for the days to come, and I hope you have a wonderful evening Ipe ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to freedom :)

Where abouts in the UK , I come from there to , live near Norwich :) Skyrim is a great game , so many mods now xD

I wish you all the best !

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to freedom :)

Where abouts in the UK , I come from there to , live near Norwich :) Skyrim is a great game , so many mods now xD

I wish you all the best !
Hey mate, cheers for the kind welcome :)
I'm from leeds :) And indeed it is haha, the variety of mods available is insane!
Thank you very much, I wish you the best with your channel too. I'll be having a browse of it shortly.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey mate, cheers for the kind welcome :)
I'm from leeds :) And indeed it is haha, the variety of mods available is insane!
Thank you very much, I wish you the best with your channel too. I'll be having a browse of it shortly.

Ah I know leeds indeed ! how is it there ? Thanks bro :)

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Amazing channel dude keep up the good work if you have anytime check out my channel I do fifa videos and I know you wont regret it.
Loving the videos :)