madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Hello My name is Andy also known as Madmanencore on my Youtube Gaming Channel, I am from the UK in the Midlands and love to play games. From your classic shooters, tetris (which never can spell correct XD) to your more modern COD and GTA V Which is my favorite game currently. I try and play and record a variety of games as I enjoy most games there are some I tend to get annoyed or not enjoy as much but that's just personal preference.
I discovered Freedom after I had started my youtube channel after I had been posting on my Twitter Page https://twitter.com/andybeech and they asked me to join, I was more then delighted to be asked and for someone to help me grow my channel and being able to interact with more lovely people all of the world. :D
I have only just started to use the forum as im not the best with forums as never really know where to start or what to type back to people and whether people will even notice my comments to them. I tend to be a little shy but since starting youtube I have started to come out of my shell more and be rather bubbly and interact more with people.
The reason I started my Youtube channel was that I enjoyed watching other youtubers such as Roosterteeth, Jacksepticeye, markaplier and more and thought that looks so fun to do I want to have a go. So I started my Channel about a year ago now and have been recording and playing games that I enjoy doing. I got a good response from the videos that I do. I enjoy interacting with my subscribers and them interacting with me. My goal from my Youtube channel is not the whole be famous etc but is for people to be able to watch my videos and think wow I want to do that and for them to go and have a go there self and to be able to feel good that people enjoy watching my content and have gone off to make there own. :D
The content that I upload each week try to upload as regular as possible but being in a full time job is a bit difficult to do, is mainly gaming content different games, series of games so from start to finish or just messing around on a perticaler game. Ether on my own with friends or sometimes even my brother.
I hope I have not rambled on too much and I have made as much sense as possible my writing is not the best but will always try and be as clear as I can so please go check my channel out and subscribe. Hope you enjoy thanks :D
Channel link:
http://youtube.com/madmanencore

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the subs and messages its nice to see such a good community, I will try and sub and check out other peoples channels as well, and also stay as active as i can in the forum.

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello My name is Andy also known as Madmanencore on my Youtube Gaming Channel, I am from the UK in the Midlands and love to play games. From your classic shooters, tetris (which never can spell correct XD) to your more modern COD and GTA V Which is my favorite game currently. I try and play and record a variety of games as I enjoy most games there are some I tend to get annoyed or not enjoy as much but that's just personal preference.
I discovered Freedom after I had started my youtube channel after I had been posting on my Twitter Page https://twitter.com/andybeech and they asked me to join, I was more then delighted to be asked and for someone to help me grow my channel and being able to interact with more lovely people all of the world. :D
I have only just started to use the forum as im not the best with forums as never really know where to start or what to type back to people and whether people will even notice my comments to them. I tend to be a little shy but since starting youtube I have started to come out of my shell more and be rather bubbly and interact more with people.
The reason I started my Youtube channel was that I enjoyed watching other youtubers such as Roosterteeth, Jacksepticeye, markaplier and more and thought that looks so fun to do I want to have a go. So I started my Channel about a year ago now and have been recording and playing games that I enjoy doing. I got a good response from the videos that I do. I enjoy interacting with my subscribers and them interacting with me. My goal from my Youtube channel is not the whole be famous etc but is for people to be able to watch my videos and think wow I want to do that and for them to go and have a go there self and to be able to feel good that people enjoy watching my content and have gone off to make there own. :D
The content that I upload each week try to upload as regular as possible but being in a full time job is a bit difficult to do, is mainly gaming content different games, series of games so from start to finish or just messing around on a perticaler game. Ether on my own with friends or sometimes even my brother.
I hope I have not rambled on too much and I have made as much sense as possible my writing is not the best but will always try and be as clear as I can so please go check my channel out and subscribe. Hope you enjoy thanks :D
Channel link:
http://youtube.com/madmanencore
Nice channel bro! Love the pp! But the banner could use with somthjng more to do with your channel and also your thumbnails need to be eye arching if I saw that I wouldn't watch it as it looks unprofessional. If you can't make them, maybe look up another tutorial

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Ok cheers for the feedback dude, what would you say that the banner could do with being like i couldn't really think of how i wanted it and ok ill check out some tutorials. Cheers Is there a post on here about thumbnails and banners and ill be sure to drop by your channel and sub.
:D

Reactions: CMTXRATED