_Jumpz_

Rising User
May 11, 2016
YouTube
jumpingjim01
Hey There!

In the future I'm planing to do some Role-plays on Minecraft! None of my friends are currently available to do it (lol jk i dont have friends :/), and I think it would be awesome if I did it with some people from Freedom! I think that 4 - 10 people would be a good amount. This could extend in the future! Feel free to tell your friends too (If you have some)! If anybody is interested just tell me your Skype below and I will add you to a group chat so we can start planning! The only requirement is, you must have a mic! It can be any quality! We can also record for your channel and you will have permission to upload the videos to.

Hope to collaborate with you in future!
Bye,
Jumpz

_Jumpz_

Rising User
May 11, 2016
YouTube
jumpingjim01
There minecraft machinimas (basically like short films usually 5-10 minutes and are filmed in games)
I still don't have an idea of what it will be exactly but I have a small team brain storming ideas :)
Add me on skype if interested (jamesmag12)

Hey There!

In the future I'm planing to do some Role-plays on Minecraft! None of my friends are currently available to do it (lol jk i dont have friends :/), and I think it would be awesome if I did it with some people from Freedom! I think that 4 - 10 people would be a good amount. This could extend in the future! Feel free to tell your friends too (If you have some)! If anybody is interested just tell me your Skype below and I will add you to a group chat so we can start planning! The only requirement is, you must have a mic! It can be any quality! We can also record for your channel and you will have permission to upload the videos to.

Hope to collaborate with you in future!
Bye,
Jumpz
I would like to do a collab with you, and I have some other friends that can do it also (They are currently busy until Sunday, June 12, 2016, well at least one of them is).