Asinellus

New User
Dec 23, 2017
YouTube
Hi guys, so I've got a gaming channel and lately I have been playing some Minecraft on it.

I was wondering what sort of Minecraft content people are interested in watching. (It can anything ranging from minigames, to mod reviews, to custom survivals, to how to videos)

I just want to get an idea of what people like because I've tried a lot of different types of videos but none of them seem to be getting many views.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi guys, so I've got a gaming channel and lately I have been playing some Minecraft on it.

I was wondering what sort of Minecraft content people are interested in watching. (It can anything ranging from minigames, to mod reviews, to custom survivals, to how to videos)

I just want to get an idea of what people like because I've tried a lot of different types of videos but none of them seem to be getting many views.
My Wife used to play it a lot and made pixel art on request wich was very popular at the time, maybe give that a shot? There are various programs that give you a insight of what you need to build and how with Pixel Art ^^

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Personally I'd say the stuff that gets you the most views is pretty much any new stuff. Freshly released Mods/Minigames... people would be searching about. Besides that you can just do some series consistently.