Status
Not open for further replies.

Elit3gamer180

New User
Apr 22, 2015
YouTube
My Monetization has been disable on my channel for " invalid click activity." I filled out the appeal form more than 3 time just to receive an email back saying the email I used is incorrect. I don't get it! First off this entire thing is a big mistake. I did not violate ANY OF THE TERMS! I promise you I DID NOT! Second off I can't even fill out the form without receiving an email back staying the email is incorrect! NO THE EMAIL IS NOT INCORRECT IT IS THE ASSOCIATED EMAIL TO THE ACCOUNT! I have email and DM Freedom and nobody has yet to reply with some kind of help! It has almost been 48 hours sense I have reach out to Freedom and NO ONE HAS EVEN HELPED ME!!! I tried contacting YouTube myself and tried to resolve the issue through the YouTube help center but non of it works! PLEASE FREEDOM HELP!!!! This a MISTAKE! I reread the terms more than 10 times and I have NOT VIOLATED EVEN ONE OF THEM! HELP!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Unfortunately Freedom can not offer help regarding adsense of through disabled monetisation, as they will only deal with the account holder, in this case you, regarding the issue. They generally don't disable monetisation citing 'invalid click activity' for no reason, but this could due to outside influences, for example a person maliciously clicking on ads or refreshing ads on your channel. That's why they have the appeal form for you to fill out - did you use the email associated with your adsense account or to the one associated to your Youtube account?

Upvote 0

Elit3gamer180

New User
Apr 22, 2015
YouTube
Unfortunately Freedom can not offer help regarding adsense of through disabled monetisation, as they will only deal with the account holder, in this case you, regarding the issue. They generally don't disable monetisation citing 'invalid click activity' for no reason, but this could due to outside influences, for example a person maliciously clicking on ads or refreshing ads on your channel. That's why they have the appeal form for you to fill out - did you use the email associated with your adsense account or to the one associated to your Youtube account?

Thanks and the email is correct. So this only leaves me to one option and one option only. Crate a new channel and start over. I been upset all weekend but that is the only thing to do. Thanks for letting me know freedom can not help with this issue. Oh well time to restart. Everything happens for a reason right? Yeah and maybe it is for a good reason. I started YouTube in 2014 and have been growing slow. Out of a horrible, bad situation there will always be a good outcome. Who knows maybe I will grow bigger and better than before! Well I am on to go restart and I will defiantly Subscribe to your channel! Maybe we can help eachother grow! One again thanks for the help!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
With regards to starting a channel, it would be best to check whether or not the monetisation was disabled temporary or permanently. As if this was a permanent monetisation ban, you are actually prohibit by adsense from participating in the adsense programme and are not allowed to create new channels in order to get around this. If this is only a temporary ban from adsense then your monetisation will be reinstated in due time

Upvote 0

IMChato Gaming

New User
Apr 15, 2017
Hi

Dint YouTube tell you this?

“If you don't know the email address that you've used for your AdSense account, please reply directly to this email with the contact name, URL or other account details. This will make it easier for us to locate your account.”

In the end of they email?

I have the same problem, I dint make any absence account, and got disable Monetization.

Adsence is horrible for new and small channels, if you have suddenly lots of views they disable the account, if someone cling a lot in your videos they disable the account, that was 1 of the reasons to associated with a Multi-Channel Network, and not to have adsence account, bt now the new rules are bad, and the (MCN) cant protect any one, adsence is the king now

Good Luck for you, am slit waiting for support since “Saturday at 01:36” and the second response from adsense-adclicks.

Upvote 0

Elit3gamer180

New User
Apr 22, 2015
YouTube
With regards to starting a channel, it would be best to check whether or not the monetisation was disabled temporary or permanently. As if this was a permanent monetisation ban, you are actually prohibit by adsense from participating in the adsense programme and are not allowed to create new channels in order to get around this. If this is only a temporary ban from adsense then your monetisation will be reinstated in due time
I Have no Idea if it is temporary. The email did not say anything at all nor did the YouTube status page.I did crate a new Channel and adsense did approve me so it must be temperately then.

Reactions: Techno Creeper
Upvote 0

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
I hate to be "that guy" but according to social blade it does look fishy just saying...

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I Have no Idea if it is temporary. The email did not say anything at all nor did the YouTube status page.I did crate a new Channel and adsense did approve me so it must be temperately then.
Did you try logging into your old adsense account? As there should be some mention of the timescale if it is temporary.

Upvote 0

Elit3gamer180

New User
Apr 22, 2015
YouTube
I hate to be "that guy" but according to social blade it does look fishy just saying...

lol it's ok to be "that guy" yeah that was bought up to my attention after I got the email and checked the analytics. idk why my views all of a sudden spiked but there is only 2 things I can think of.
1. I have been sharing my vids with more social media other than just twitter so i have been getting more attention (likes, comments)
2. Someone decided to see how funny it would be to bot my views and get me kicked off of YouTube.

I am leaning more towards the 2nd one just because if It was the social media I would prob. be gaining subs too. Not only that I do have a few haters that did comment on one of my vids a long time ago and said they were going to dislike every video and give me fake views. I just laughed and deleted the comment. Now that I think about it I really should of not deleted it so I have some evidence I did nothing wrong. dang I wish I could go back in time and stop myself. If only I knew they were not joking. Oh well but thanks for bringing that up a little bit more. I never thought about check my stats on that site. I am going to do that more often with my new channel just to make sure everything is legit.[DOUBLEPOST=1492640777][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you try logging into your old adsense account? As there should be some mention of the timescale if it is temporary.
ya I did but it say anything. so I am just going to assume it is temperately. At this point I really don't care anymore. I created a new channel and just got finished reuploading all my vids from this year. Now all I am waiting for is freedom to approve of my new channel, which could take a while. I am turning my old channel where I just upload bonus clips and things I normal don't upload. Such as gameplay of something crazy that happens or a non commentary gameplay. My 2nd channel is were I will upload commentary gameplay, live streams and more. Thanks for all your help!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.