Solved My channel has been under review for ages!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Hey my if your reading this your prob's willing to answer my question, My channel on the dashboard has been under review for around 6 month's now i was partnered but then i had a copyright strike and ever since then it's been under review but this was going back month's and my channel is now clean?! can someone help me or forward me to a admin?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear that you have been stuck in the review process for some time. Unfortunately it does seem the system doesn't automatically register that any strikes a channel has are gone, as such you would need to either cancel your current partnership request and then re-submit it, or email the support team who would be able to review this for you.

If you wanted, though I can't promise this would get it seen quicker - if you email support and send me a copy of the ticket ID I can pass that onto a Support member who should be able to look at that for you rather quickly, especially seeing as you have waited so patiently.

Reactions: Denntonn
Upvote 0

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Sorry to hear that you have been stuck in the review process for some time. Unfortunately it does seem the system doesn't automatically register that any strikes a channel has are gone, as such you would need to either cancel your current partnership request and then re-submit it, or email the support team who would be able to review this for you.

If you wanted, though I can't promise this would get it seen quicker - if you email support and send me a copy of the ticket ID I can pass that onto a Support member who should be able to look at that for you rather quickly, especially seeing as you have waited so patiently.
That is what i shall do thank you=)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.