Request MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH DRAMA

AnAverageTyler

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
PA
YouTube
I personally checked this video out when you commented on my introduction thread, then I came here looking to show off my content out and I was like, "oh heck, I've seen this before" so lemme give you some input.

1) The quality and angle is phenomenal, I couldn't believe that was only 720p. Truly look & sounds good.

2) I also do a series sorta like this, with more cussing and vulgar themes, but the way you're doing it is so energetic and super flowly I actually like it a lot. I even subbed because of this one video. To hell with 2nd graders.

3) I was gonna critique you, honestly, but I find all of your content super solid and consistent. Keep up the good work.

edit: apparently curse words get starred, fixed those

Last edited:

Christina Kersten

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I personally checked this video out when you commented on my introduction thread, then I came here looking to show off my content out and I was like, "oh heck, I've seen this before" so lemme give you some input.

1) The quality and angle is phenomenal, I couldn't believe that was only 720p. Truly look & sounds good.

2) I also do a series sorta like this, with more cussing and vulgar themes, but the way you're doing it is so energetic and super flowly I actually like it a lot. I even subbed because of this one video. To hell with 2nd graders.

3) I was gonna critique you, honestly, but I find all of your content super solid and consistent. Keep up the good work.

edit: apparently curse words get starred, fixed those
Awww, thanks I'm so glad you liked the video! And all my other videos! I enjoy your videos as well! They're so sarcastic haha