Gaming My name is Marius Haga Skaar on my channel Mariuzz!

Marius Haga Skaar

Rising User
Dec 23, 2014
Bergen, Norway
YouTube
My name is Marius Haga Skår. I am 14 years old (soon turning 15) and from Norway. I also do Taekwondo and have red belt! I started with youtube in 2011 and made minecraft let's plays. I then started a new channel now thats called "Mariuzz". I dont make videoes so often becuase of school and work. However, when I can I make videoes until I fall a sleep. I love to be a content creator, and my familiy see's that I like it and they support me. I the future I want to work with media and TV, and maybe youtube is my new work station or NRK (Norwegian broadcasting HD: www.nrk.no) I make english video, but somethimes my norwegian voice gets in. I am 14 so my english is not that great, but it works. The games I play are, Minecraft, TF2, Battlefield, etc. My goal is not subscriber or viewes (it is but the next I would say is more important) but to build a community is the best. To see people be happy when I upload a video is the most imporant, and I hope you out there will help me!

One of the more negative things that I've comed across is the hate from someone I see everyday, and that are some of my friends. They often says that my youtube channel is the worse out there, and that is not a good feeling. I want to build a community, not a hate bomb. I want to show of smaller youtuberes like me, and that is what I want, to make small to big and big to bigger. I am from now on making English videoes so you out there can understand what I am making. The most important for me is that you want to see my video and not just come and hate. I want to help you and then you can help me. But sometimes it just feels like someone stands right in front of me and just stops me. Sometimes is hard, sometimes I get over it, but I want a community and not a hate bomb as I said earlyer.

Hope that you want to check out my channel, and that you subscribe. See'ya! I am working on a English channel trailer!

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the Freedom Forums, I would try to tell you how good your channel is or what you should work on but it's not in English so I've no idea what any of it is. Welcome none the less, a link to a forum that contains helpful links is below that you might find useful.

Reactions: Marius Haga Skaar

Marius Haga Skaar

Rising User
Dec 23, 2014
Bergen, Norway
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums, I would try to tell you how good your channel is or what you should work on but it's not in English so I've no idea what any of it is. Welcome none the less, a link to a forum that contains helpful links is below that you might find useful.
Here is my first english video! Its the channel trailer :) and Thanks!

Pleas see the channel trailer if you want:

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Reactions: Marius Haga Skaar