Comedy My Name Is PLM or Jack Holden.

Shall I move more towards CS or COD? Or shall I just play whatever I want?

• CS

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • COD

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever I want

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
My name is Jack Holden (My you tube channel is called PLM) and I make funny video (at least I think they're funny) on whatever game I feel like playing. One of my huge passions is playing games and another of them is entertaining people so obviously you tube is one of my dream jobs if not my one dream job. I want to collaborate with other small you tubers in the future. I always want feedback as answering back is something I will always do as teachers often remind me. Just don't answer back to teachers, I've learnt that now. I'm only 14 years old but do not fear. I am not one of those SUPER squeaky kids that just annoys everyone. I will still annoy some people though, I'm sure. Thanks for reading my post but I doubt many of you made it to here. If you have please check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCYd2pDz9EL-eR4XV2SgCDg
I would like to remind you that I am very happy to check out your channel to :)
I upload once a week (if possible) but I do put family and school ahead of you tube especially as I'm only a small channel. I am still dedicated though.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
My name is Jack Holden (My you tube channel is called PLM) and I make funny video (at least I think they're funny) on whatever game I feel like playing. One of my huge passions is playing games and another of them is entertaining people so obviously you tube is one of my dream jobs if not my one dream job. I want to collaborate with other small you tubers in the future. I always want feedback as answering back is something I will always do as teachers often remind me. Just don't answer back to teachers, I've learnt that now. I'm only 14 years old but do not fear. I am not one of those SUPER squeaky kids that just annoys everyone. I will still annoy some people though, I'm sure. Thanks for reading my post but I doubt many of you made it to here. If you have please check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCYd2pDz9EL-eR4XV2SgCDg
I upload once a week (if possible) but I do put family and school ahead of you tube especially as I'm only a small channel. I am still dedicated though.
Welcome to the Community! If you need amy thing just ask!
I am glad to have met you. 14 is a good age and it's good that you recognize that you'll not please everyone. Good luck and explore the community

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
your channel looks good! Make sure to add more content and a channel trailer to for new visitors! Try adding eye catching thumbnails! Maybe get some gameplay done as well! Good luck on your channel!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to the Freedom Forums, I started my channel when I was 14. I completely agree with putting family and education over Youtube, Passing your exams will help with future life, but never leave your dream job behind. I will check out your channel as soon as possible, and check out my channel if you like. Have a nice day!

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums, I started my channel when I was 14. I completely agree with putting family and education over Youtube, Passing your exams will help with future life, but never leave your dream job behind. I will check out your channel as soon as possible, and check out my channel if you like. Have a nice day!
Thanks. I checked out your channel and I actually liked your content. I have subbed :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom !!

Both call of duty and csgo are big so either will be good but do the one you enjoy most !

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Hey welcome to freedom i hope you enjoy it here
Thanks man. Not actually a partner atm. Don't really feel like I need a partnership yet. I choose not to monetize my vids because I don't see the point. I would earn like 1p or 2p a month at most and also I just think people are more likely to subscribe if they don't have to go through an advert that just annoys them. Anyway thanks for the kind words. I subbed to you. I see you're a small channel too. Hope you get to 50 subs soon :)

Reactions: Benji Pinch

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Glad you have your thinking hat on and putting your health and education before video making. Once a week for uploads is more than enough (y) (Y).

Benji Pinch

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
H
Thanks man. Not actually a partner atm. Don't really feel like I need a partnership yet. I choose not to monetize my vids because I don't see the point. I would earn like 1p or 2p a month at most and also I just think people are more likely to subscribe if they don't have to go through an advert that just annoys them. Anyway thanks for the kind words. I subbed to you. I see you're a small channel too. Hope you get to 50 subs soon :)
Hey thank you and yes 50 here we both come