TheWhite Chapter

New User
Feb 7, 2016
TheWhiteChapter
Im an 18 year old girl from the smallll island of Ireland , My reason to start back on YouTube again was because,

I was in a crazy abusive relationship for 10months, and within that time I had to delete all my social media including my old YouTube channel which had nearly 100 subscribers ( it meant a lot to me as I worked really hard for those 100 subbies) . December 2015 a month after my relationship ended I thought why not start over hence the name ‘TheWhiteChapter’. YouTube always helped me and is still one of my favourite hobbies.

My aim is to help people with my videos you may not think my videos are funny, and what not ; but i want to at least try my best to help people through my videos by making them laugh even of maybe how stupid my videos are as long as i made you laugh or smile thats all that matters:)

I will be doing lots of videos from now on as I'm breaking out of my 'comfort zone' . I was always scared if people found the real me which consists of a person who's really hyper .
My videos will be from anything from Comedy , Advice, Make up , Fashion , cooking and hopefully sometime in the future Gaming also :)

MY CHANNEL LINK https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAV5D7ehrm-aCn7iMqanxmg :)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology are very active on the forums, so ask anyone of us if you need anything : 3
I'm also good with thumbnails, and I know a thing or two about growing an audience.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

Sorry to hear what happened :( if you need to talk send me a Dm but keep up the good work and stay strong (y) (Y)

Kraliksl89

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Im an 18 year old girl from the smallll island of Ireland , My reason to start back on YouTube again was because,

I was in a crazy abusive relationship for 10months, and within that time I had to delete all my social media including my old YouTube channel which had nearly 100 subscribers ( it meant a lot to me as I worked really hard for those 100 subbies) . December 2015 a month after my relationship ended I thought why not start over hence the name ‘TheWhiteChapter’. YouTube always helped me and is still one of my favourite hobbies.

My aim is to help people with my videos you may not think my videos are funny, and what not ; but i want to at least try my best to help people through my videos by making them laugh even of maybe how stupid my videos are as long as i made you laugh or smile thats all that matters:)

I will be doing lots of videos from now on as I'm breaking out of my 'comfort zone' . I was always scared if people found the real me which consists of a person who's really hyper .
My videos will be from anything from Comedy , Advice, Make up , Fashion , cooking and hopefully sometime in the future Gaming also :)

MY CHANNEL LINK https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAV5D7ehrm-aCn7iMqanxmg :)
Welcome, I am new as well I just subbed to your channel. Check mine out.