• Yet, but you can make it better

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Koolie Mar

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey, My name is Mar Ali, but I go by Koolie because of my ethnicity, I'm currently 17 trying to grow on Youtube for my content right now.

My content is on this mobile game called One Piece Treasure Cruise based off the anime One Piece. The reason I started making videos on this game is because one night(Nov. 26,2015) there was something called a Sugo-Fest (its a 24 hour event that gives a higher chance on obtaining rare recruits), I had quiet a bit of gems (the currency to buy recruits) and so I decided to record what I got to show a fellow friend who played the game what I got. I couldn't send it to him through my messaging app because the video was to long so I put it on youtube for him to watch. I left the video up, went to bed and when i woke up I saw my video had over 200 views. I was like "Whoaaa, I can actually make vids on this game and people would actually watch it!"

About one month later(Dec 20th) I posted another video that got over 10k view in about 1 month.
My average views now is 500~2k views, but i only have about 40 subscribers as of now.

Here is my Channel Trailer about the game/anime and what I do:
Hope you enjoyed :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey, My name is Mar Ali, but I go by Koolie because of my ethnicity, I'm currently 17 trying to grow on Youtube for my content right now.

My content is on this mobile game called One Piece Treasure Cruise based off the anime One Piece. The reason I started making videos on this game is because one night(Nov. 26,2015) there was something called a Sugo-Fest (its a 24 hour event that gives a higher chance on obtaining rare recruits), I had quiet a bit of gems (the currency to buy recruits) and so I decided to record what I got to show a fellow friend who played the game what I got. I couldn't send it to him through my messaging app because the video was to long so I put it on youtube for him to watch. I left the video up, went to bed and when i woke up I saw my video had over 200 views. I was like "Whoaaa, I can actually make vids on this game and people would actually watch it!"

About one month later(Dec 20th) I posted another video that got over 10k view in about 1 month.
My average views now is 500~2k views, but i only have about 40 subscribers as of now.

Here is my Channel Trailer about the game/anime and what I do:
Hope you enjoyed :D
Haha nice i play that game too XD

Welcome to the community ;)

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
hey guys dale here i subbed to everyone on this thread if i havent already done so already everyone needs the help

B

Betta Channel

Welcome to Freedom, have a good stay here to help you grow!

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! bro. I think you will enjoy your stay here a bunch :). I recommend looking into a sub network of Freedom!. You will still get everything you want from Freedom! but you might be able to get higher revenue. MTX is sponsored by them so maybe try looking into that! Anyways, have a nice stay and it would also mean a lot if you could come check out my new CSGO Montage down below in my signature and possibly leave a like! Nice trailer bro!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to forums, read the rules and enjoy your stay here, BTW see My Channel And If You Like It Then Hit Subscribe . :) I Subbed You. :)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey boss! Welcome to the Freedom! forums, glade you could join us. I am pleased you picked Freedom! over other partnership programs and im sure you will absolutely love it. Hope to see you in the general chat some time :D Also good luck with your channels growth.

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!